If your membership has expired:
- Turn on your SkyCaddie and connect it to your computer.
- Launch CaddieSync Express by clicking on the SYNC button in the top right corner of the SkyGolf website.
To ensure your courses are updated and downloaded to your SkyCaddie, click the COURSES tab at the top of the CaddieSync Expres screen and select Your Courses. You can manage your courses on this page or download courses to update your SkyCaddie.
- Click the ACCOUNT tab in the upper navigation bar.
- Login with your username and password. If you do not recall your password, click Forgot your username or password?.
- On the Account Overview page, click link the Renew link under Actions at the lower right of the CaddieSync Express window.
If your membership has not expired, you can use the same procedure to renew.
When you renew your membership within 90 days of expiration, you retain your current expiration date as your activation anniversary. You do not risk losing your membership by renewing early.