FAQ Topics > SkyCaddie Guides And Manuals > SGXW > Wi-Fi Support > General Support - Getting Started
Registering your SkyCaddie
To activate and register your new SGXw using Wi-Fi, connect to a Wi-Fi network, then highlight the “Wireless” icon on the Main Menu and select it by pressing the Right Key beneath “OK”.
- Upon Syncing the SGXw will display a Registration Code on the screen. Write this code down or simply remain on that screen.
- Open a web browser on your computer and go to www.skygolf.com/register
- Enter the Registration Code in the code field on your computer and click Start Activation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process and select a membership plan.
- When you have completed the process on your computer, simply select “Sync” using the Right Key on the SGXw. The “Sync” option appears on the same device screen as your Registration Code. You may also choose the wireless sync button on the SGXw Main Menu.