Home | Full Site
Forums:   Index  |  Search  |  Posting Guidelines  |  Forum FAQ  |  My Messages

Current Software Versions for SGXw

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

mustang6560

United States
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject: Current Software Versions for SGXw

The current app, OS, and map versions for the SGXw are listed below. If you don't believe you're running the latest software, then sync your SGXw with CaddieSync Express at your earliest convenience to update your device.

App Version: 1.5.1.10

OS Version: 1.0.7.0

Map Version: 2012.006

Leopardo8

United States

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:38 am    Post subject: Latest Update

Since updating my SGXw, I use to be able to stand at tee box and see the shot distances I would need to make in order to get to green. Say for a Par 5: I would see my drive distance to make, my second shot distance and then my third shot. That is now gone. Is there anything I need to do in my settings to get that back?

kcalli

Canada

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Latest Update

Leopardo8 wrote:
Since updating my SGXw, I use to be able to stand at tee box and see the shot distances I would need to make in order to get to green. Say for a Par 5: I would see my drive distance to make, my second shot distance and then my third shot. That is now gone. Is there anything I need to do in my settings to get that back?
I didn't know you could even do that it would be nice to know how to activate this option
Tiv
United States

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:14 pm    Post subject: current software

I got an email 2 weeks ago stating that there was a software update. When I ran sync, it said everything is up to date. I never upgraded the software previously. What is the current software version?
CLUBMAKERDON
United States

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:56 am    Post subject: what the latest version of the app?

I have TWO SGXw units. One has app version 1.5.1.6 and the other unit has version 1.5.1.10 Would I be correct to assume the 1.5.1.10 is the latest?
skay golf 360
United States

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Current Software Versions for SGXw

mustang6560 wrote:
The current app, OS, and map versions for the SGXw are listed below. If you don't believe you're running the latest software, then sync your SGXw with CaddieSync Express at your earliest convenience to update your device.

App Version: 1.5.1.10

OS Version: 1.0.7.0

Map Version: 2012.006
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SkyGolf 360 Forum Index -> SkyCaddie SGXw All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: