Home | Full Site
Forums:   Index  |  Search  |  Posting Guidelines  |  Forum FAQ  |  My Messages

Replacement Buttons

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Blumer0
United Kingdom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:02 am    Post subject: Replacement Buttons

Is it possible for you to supply a replacement button fof the one at the bottom right of my SGXw. That is the one that has the 'flag' symbol shown on it.
Thanks
seanmac68
United Kingdom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:09 pm    Post subject:

The same button came off mine this weekend

Canadian Pete

United States

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:09 pm    Post subject: My rubber button came off a couple of weeks ago

I was able to use it but had to use my pinky fingernail to control the movement. I tried gluing the button back on but that lasted two holes and it pulled a thin soft rubber washer out with it and now I can't use it at all.

Can you provide a replacement part for that?

Thanks.

ApexDean

United Kingdom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:14 pm    Post subject: And me

Button just fell off whilst connected to my bag this weekend. Can I have a new button please
sgmartin3
United Kingdom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:49 pm    Post subject: Button missing

I have the same problem with a missing right side button. How do you get a replacement?

ApexDean

United Kingdom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:29 am    Post subject:

You can't!!! the only options are make your own button ? or trade it in if you are outside of the warranty. the first guy on support said 'this was a known problem' and to speak to UK support, it then goes down hill. Shoddy support in my opinion. Now got a Touch, not sure I like it.
stoosh74
United Kingdom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:24 pm    Post subject:

my optical trackpad has suddenly stopped working, 2 weeks after warrantity has ended . can these be replaced ????

Andy Rimmer

United Kingdom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:20 am    Post subject: Awful Skycaddie experience

stoosh74 wrote:
my optical trackpad has suddenly stopped working, 2 weeks after warrantity has ended . can these be replaced ????

Its no surprise that so many people report faults just after thei warranty expires, its almost as if the software recognises it and embeds an error when you hook it up to sync. The customer service is a joke and all yu get is "its broke we can sell you a new one" get stuffed I wuld rather buy someone elses product. Skycaddies days are numbered...............
Jimbutlin
United Kingdom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:49 am    Post subject: Lack of serious product support.

My central button has also failed. Same story as others report. No assistance at all. just want to sell you a new one. Very poor. Shame really as when it was working it was excellent.I will be looking out for something from a different company now.
anthonyrock162
United Kingdom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:48 am    Post subject: poor customer service

I have had a SGXw and a touch from Sky Caddie. Both stopped working just after warranty ended, I too contacted customer support only to be told ~" cant do anything but you can buy a replacement "
No thanks, twicwe burnt no by faulty products.
As previous comments say " sky caddies days are numbered " as I will be spending my money elsewhere.
Your lose skygolf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SkyGolf 360 Forum Index -> SkyCaddie SGXw All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: