Home | Full Site
Forums:   Index  |  Search  |  Posting Guidelines  |  Forum FAQ  |  My Messages

Cant sync Skycaddie watch on Mac OS X El Capitan v 10.11.3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SkyGolf 360 Forum Index -> CaddieSync Express & CaddieSync
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

joecis83
United States

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:23 am    Post subject: Cant sync Skycaddie watch on Mac OS X El Capitan v 10.11.3

I had to update my Skycaddie watch and attempted to do so on my iMac, but the sync program fails to recognize my watch. Does anyone know if their program is incompatible with this operating system? Pretty sure that i cant be the only one.

Thanks!
rdgabr
United States

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:53 pm    Post subject:

I have the same issue with v. 10.11.6. I renewed my membership and cannot get it to sync on the SG3
mikebyard
Canada

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:39 pm    Post subject: El Capitan - Mac OS - Wont sync.

Having the same issue with not being able to sync. Keeps failing.
Has anyone found a solution?
Have reset a number of times but does not solve the issue (currently getting error 46 and cannot update because it won't sync properly)

PARTS24

United States

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:18 pm    Post subject:

I just had a chat with sky golf support on 10/28/17, they told me not supported for version 10.12 sierra, i asked which versions were , he said try 10.11 or below, obvious, that doesn't work either since thats what u have. he told me try using windows.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SkyGolf 360 Forum Index -> CaddieSync Express & CaddieSync All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: