Home | Full Site
Forums:   Index  |  Search  |  Posting Guidelines  |  Forum FAQ  |  My Messages

GRN funcion

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Metrybill
United States

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:49 am    Post subject: GRN funcion

I have the new SW2 Watch. Love it, EXCEPT, the GRN (green) function comes on too soon. If I am greenside, walkup to see the pin and then walk back, the distance no longer shows. Is there any way to just turn this function off entirely?
Thanks.

SPleas

Puerto Rico
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:54 pm    Post subject:

Hi, thank you for inquiring.
The "At Green" reference will show when you are within 30 ft of the green. Currently there is no way to adjust that feature.

For further assistance, please feel free to contact Customer Support online using our Live Chat option. You may also reach us by phone at 866-SKY-GOLF (866-759-4653). Our business hours as Monday - Friday | 8:00 A.M. CST - 5:00 P.M. CST.
Metrybill
United States

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:27 pm    Post subject: GRN funcion

Very Disappointing. This GRN function is totally unnecessary. Any idiot can see when he/she has reached the GRN. Why turn off the distance function at all? I had a previous SkyCaddie which continued to show distances, even on the green.

Please fix this! ???????
ArnoldJJ
Sweden

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:06 pm    Post subject: GRN function

I totally agree! Please fix it as soon as possible.
Metrybill
United States

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:41 am    Post subject: GRN funcion

Does SkyCaddie have any product that does not turn off the distance at greenside and on the green itself? I really like your products but the fact that the Watch turns off the distance at greenside is going to make me go looking elsewhere. I would prefer to stay with SkyCaddie, though.

I find it hard to believe that your IT cannot fix this. Please explain. I rely heavily upon the SkyCaddie for my short game. It's a vision and depth perception thing. Additionally, every instructor emphasizes distance control for the short game. Turning off the distance function is counterproductive.

Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SkyGolf 360 Forum Index -> SkyCaddie Watch All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: