Home | Full Site
Forums:   Index  |  Search  |  Posting Guidelines  |  Forum FAQ  |  My Messages

Linx GT - Device Full Please Sync

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

StevieOneWood

United Kingdom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:24 pm    Post subject: Linx GT - Device Full Please Sync

Anyone else had this? Watch was fully charged and I synced it to Sky Golf 360 on my smartphone AND via CaddieSync on my Mac. The message 'Device Full Please Sync' comes up when I turn it on for about 20 seconds but then looks for courses. During the round it gives correct yardages and recognises the clubs from the smart-tags but when I sync it after the round it uploads the scores, putts etc that I input at the end of each hole and the shot locations but not the club IDs. It's happened on each of the last four rounds.

SPleas

Puerto Rico
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:52 pm    Post subject:

Hi,

Thank you for informing us. Please contact our United Kingdom representative at +44 (0) 1844 296 350 then press option 1 (9am - 5pm GMT)

Regards,

Sean Pleas
SkyGolf Customer Support

monsieurgrimsdale

United Kingdom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:42 am    Post subject: Linx GT - Won't sync and constantly saying it is full!

Crying or Very sad

I am confused over how the Linx GT watch is syncing. I have just synced it via my iPhone 360 app and it seems to have worked. If I try and sync it with my desktop pc it just won't find it - despite have reinstalled CaddieSync Express.

In addition, do I need to install any courses on the phone? I will if I have to but I am concerned I might be using up space unnecessarily.

Finally, when I was using the SkyCaddie app on the course yesterday at the end of each hole I couldn't input my score it just went straight to the next hole and I then had to muck about inputting the correct score.

Thanks

Stuart Cousins

monsieurgrimsdale

United Kingdom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:24 pm    Post subject: Linx GT Watch - Nearly Fuill Please Sync

Despite having spoken with an online techie and spent 2 hors installing the maps it still says that the watch is full and needs syncing. Why on earth am I trold things will be fine and they are no better once I try the wastch out. This is ridiculous and highly frustrating! Evil or Very Mad

mustang6560

United States
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: Linx GT Watch - Nearly Fuill Please Sync

monsieurgrimsdale wrote:
Despite having spoken with an online techie and spent 2 hors installing the maps it still says that the watch is full and needs syncing. Why on earth am I trold things will be fine and they are no better once I try the wastch out. This is ridiculous and highly frustrating! Evil or Very Mad

I confirmed with our customer service team in the UK that we're swapping your device.

Let us know if you have any more issues with your new device.

monsieurgrimsdale

United Kingdom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:23 am    Post subject:

Many thanks.

Will send it back tomorrow. Tried it again yesterday and unfortunately none of the updates had any impacy so hopefully the replacement will resolve the issues.

Thanks again

monsieurgrimsdale

United Kingdom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:01 am    Post subject: Various niggles but getting there!

Hi

Got the replacement watch and a new routine as a work round until the software is updated. As long as I remember to use the routine I don't get the no space left message, which is pleasing.

Occasionally getting the code issue, which after reset seeme to sort it.

Still goes to auto swing track when you start a game even through in Settings it was set to off before I started the new round - can this be resolved?

Finding the course yesterday took 30 mins before I gave up and did a full reset and then it was fine. What am I doing wrong?

Just updated to latest software with an online sync connected to my pc and will see if that resolves it as well as the occasional code error.

Nonetheless much more stable than the previous watch. Just hope can get these glitches resolvbed and then it will be first class.

Thanks Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SkyGolf 360 Forum Index -> SkyCaddie LINX GT All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: