Home | Full Site
Forums:   Index  |  Search  |  Posting Guidelines  |  Forum FAQ  |  My Messages

Will not go to usable screen.

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

redfisher1313
United States

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:02 pm    Post subject: Will not go to usable screen.

I have a Sky Caddie SGX that will charge and power up but will not go to a course or change from the power up logo. Has anyone else had this trouble?
Woos
United States

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:42 am    Post subject: same issue

Having the same issue. Support wants me to go to library or a friend's computer to try and resolve. Why should I have to do that? Probably have to send in and incur ANOTHER big charge.
ejanulis
United States

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:33 am    Post subject:

Same here. I went through the "reboot" and got nothing. This is the third SGX I am on after other problems. The reboot did nothing and so I have to buy another device. How do these guys stay in business?
Woos
United States

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:46 am    Post subject: unusable screen

Same for me. I went through all the tech gymnastics and was told need to buy a new one. Built in obsolescence.
ch1natown
United States

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:17 am    Post subject: Skycaddie SGX can't be found when trying to sync

Same here with immovable screen. My subscription was up for renewal and I renewed and everything went to pots. I have tried everything and I have a feeling it is ploy to get me to replace the battery.
Woos
United States

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:18 am    Post subject: unable to get screen

Be prepared to be told either need a new one or can buy a refurbished one.
danny.marsh379
Canada

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:31 pm    Post subject: Won't boot up past Logo on Screen (usable screen)

I am starting to have this problem just after I renewed my membership. It has happened 4 times now and after doing a reset with the power button and the toggle button at the same time up to 5 times trying it it has worked but I'm thinking eventually it won't. Skycaddie you should really find a solution to this or it will definetly cost you customers in the future.
Woos
United States

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:11 pm    Post subject: unable to get screen

Losing customers is not a priority with skygolf. I have !to who I thought were the executives (try and find their names is a challenge) with no response.
If my family had not bought the sky caddie for me and I am somewhat stuck, I would send it to these so called executives and tell them to &^%$#@*
They have multiple software issues and apps etc, customer service can take for ever to reach and 9x out of 10 you need to contact a more experienced tech.
Always plan on having to buy new or refurbished! Get out the check book. Can you say Bushnell
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SkyGolf 360 Forum Index -> SkyCaddie SGX All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: