Home | Full Site
Forums:   Index  |  Search  |  Posting Guidelines  |  Forum FAQ  |  My Messages

Exception notice

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Robert L. Cheek
United States

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:58 pm    Post subject: Exception notice

Where do I find a fix for this problem? I have restarted & same notice comes up. I have synced the unit & same problem appears.
Help please.
Thanks, Bob

SPleas

United States
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:35 pm    Post subject:

Please contact Customer Support online using our Live Chat option. You may also reach us by phone at 866-SKY-GOLF (866-759-4653). Our business hours as Monday - Friday | 8:00 A.M. CST - 5:00 P.M. CST.
wasatchpowder
United States

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:38 am    Post subject: Exception notice

Robert, did you get the exception notice resolved and how did it get fixed?

After doing a recover and reinstall, mine still gets exception notice. Skygolf support told me to replace my Breeze. I think that's bogus. It looks like a software problem to me.
dmtwestboro
United States

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:40 pm    Post subject:

Support told me that I had to renew my membership to fix the exception notice. I did renew my membership. When that didn't work, they told me my unit was out of warranty and I could get a new on for $129. I asked for my membership refunded, we'll see if that happens. Very disappointed with the customer service, this is obviously a software issue that they don't want to fix, so they are just stranding all the Breeze users with worthless devices.
dmtwestboro
United States

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:15 am    Post subject:

Sky Golf did refund my membership fees, I do thank them for that. Still am concerned about the way this was handled. I prefer a company that stands behind their products. My Breeze wasn'the broken, dropped or damaged. Just made unworkable by software changes from Sky Golf. Pulled out my cheap Golf Buddy that hadn'the been used in 4 years and it works like a champ.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SkyGolf 360 Forum Index -> SkyCaddie Breeze All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: