Home | Full Site
Forums:   Index  |  Search  |  Posting Guidelines  |  Forum FAQ  |  My Messages

SG 5 cutting off during round

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SkyGolf 360 Forum Index -> SkyCaddie SG5 & SG3.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Acenurface1
United States

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:14 pm    Post subject: SG 5 cutting off during round

Well, this bugs me to no end, but I think my battery is failing when my sg 5 shuts down without notifying me. Has anyone else had this issue? Crying or Very sad [/i][/b]
Acenurface1
United States

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: SG 5 cutting off during round

Acenurface1 wrote:
Well, this bugs me to no end, but I think my battery is failing when my sg 5 shuts down without notifying me. Has anyone else had this issue? Crying or Very sad [/i][/b]
support contacted me and we did an update but the sg5 is still cutting off in the middle of the round. Crying or Very sad
Quote:
Chippy
United States

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 5:36 pm    Post subject: Just shuts down or gets caught in a loop.

I also think my battery is going out, having the same issues.
Willie Jr
United States

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:06 pm    Post subject: SG5 shutting off

I had the same problem. Well I have good news it is not your battery, or any thing like that. The problem is that once you load more than 16 courses on your SG5, the amount of memory used to store the extra course information infringes upon other operations. To solve the problem unload any course you do not need until you reach 14 or 15 courses. It should start to preforming as usual after a full recharge.
Acenurface1
United States

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:39 pm    Post subject:

you are kidding, I already ordered and received a new battery, I only have 2 courses on my sg5
Willie Jr
United States

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:47 am    Post subject:

I am sorry for not posting this earlier. But, it worked for me and if it does not work for you at least you will have a new battery to work with. But other glitches in clued inability to do sat lock, slow loading courses and switching between holes.
Acenurface1
United States

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:22 pm    Post subject:

the new battery has solved the issue for now, thanks for your input
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SkyGolf 360 Forum Index -> SkyCaddie SG5 & SG3.5 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: