Home | Full Site
Forums:   Index  |  Search  |  Posting Guidelines  |  Forum FAQ  |  My Messages

Update to 1.5.151

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SkyGolf 360 Forum Index -> CaddieSync Express & CaddieSync
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

peterwhiteley093
United Kingdom

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:34 am    Post subject: Update to 1.5.151

I cannot change the courses on my SG2.5 because I am told an update is required. I have now installed this update 7 times and it still tells me it is required. About to chuck my Sky Caddie for a more user friendly product. Add to that the support is not available in UK on Saturday mornings!

CustomerCareAdmin

United States
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:08 am    Post subject:

peterwhiteley093, I do want to apologize for the lack of support on a saturdays. Usually if your computer is sending you in circles during the sync process, that means that a step is being skipped in the process. After you click the "Download" button, make sure that you follow steps 3 & 4 which will give you browser specific installation instructions.
Blockmar
Sweden

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:54 pm    Post subject: CaddieSync Express update is not user friendly

I have now tried several times to update my SkyCaddie.
I have tried two different Windows PC, one Mac.
I have tried two different wifi networks.
I have disabled firewalls and made sure that CaddieSync Express can bypass the firewall settings.
I have downloaded and installed the driver software and tried a number of USB-ports. Still the software does not recognise that the watch is connected. When plugged in, the watch shows that it is charging.

If the update does not work, the watch goes out the window. Sorry but no more products from SkyGolf for me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SkyGolf 360 Forum Index -> CaddieSync Express & CaddieSync All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: