Home | Full Site
Forums:   Index  |  Search  |  Posting Guidelines  |  Forum FAQ  |  My Messages

Pace of Play and Time Played

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

tvanalstine

United States

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 8:26 am    Post subject: Pace of Play and Time Played

I can no longer see the pace of play information and the time for the round when I look at the scorecard on SkyGolf 360. How do I access that information?

CustomerCareAdmin

United States
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:43 am    Post subject:

tvanalstine, The Pace of Play and Time for the round statistics are located under the "My Game" section of Sky Golf 360. From there you can access those stats.

tvanalstine

United States

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 4:23 pm    Post subject: Pace of Play and Time Played

Under My Game, all I see is the total time for what appears to be the last 20 scores (48hours) and the number 11 for pace of play. Last year, my scorecards showed how long I played for that scorecard. For example on 7/25/16 under Statistics for round, there is a Time Played block listing 2:14. For all the 2017 scorecards, that block is not there. Also I do not see a pace of play on my scorecards unless I go into edit and there the line has all blanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SkyGolf 360 Forum Index -> SkyCaddie SGX All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: