Home | Full Site
Forums:   Index  |  Search  |  Posting Guidelines  |  Forum FAQ  |  My Messages

SkyTrak 2.6.2 iOS Software Not Connecting

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Ken.novak
United States

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:37 pm    Post subject: SkyTrak 2.6.2 iOS Software Not Connecting

Has anyone else had the issue in iOS where they are unable to connect via Direct or Network? I have tried on multiple iOS devices to no avail.

I was able to get a PC to work in both USB and then Direct/Network mode, but iOS devices are still not working.
tomchu0721
United States

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: SkyTrak 2.6.2 iOS Software Not Connecting

Ken.novak wrote:
Has anyone else had the issue in iOS where they are unable to connect via Direct or Network? I have tried on multiple iOS devices to no avail.

Same here can't connect try using my iphone and ipad, even I tried to rest the SkyTrak ref.http://clubsg.skygolf.com/content/faq/skytrak/6-6275-SkyTrak_Wifi_Connection_Reset_Instructions.html
Keith12345678910111213141516
United States

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:05 pm    Post subject:

Yes I'm having same issue. No luck yet
tomchu0721
United States

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:08 pm    Post subject: uninstall and reinstall

According to SkyTrak support (Calvin A.) he told me to uninstall and reinstall the app should work.. I have not try it yet..
boalzo316
United States

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 2:52 am    Post subject: Re: uninstall and reinstall

tomchu0721 wrote:
According to SkyTrak support (Calvin A.) he told me to uninstall and reinstall the app should work.. I have not try it yet..

I just tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. It worked. The description of the updated app mentions this issue is one bug being fixed by the update. Wish SkyTrak would send out a head's up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SkyGolf 360 Forum Index -> SkyTrak All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: