Home | Full Site
Forums:   Index  |  Search  |  Posting Guidelines  |  Forum FAQ  |  My Messages

Nice Try SkyGolf

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Dusty2006

United States

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:36 pm    Post subject: Nice Try SkyGolf

The Torch is the worse GPS that you have made. And I have had three. The SGX was the best. The battery life sucks; you can’t use anything above 25% or you will not get through a round. You have to disable features to save battery. There are features missing for no reason, like handicap. SkyCaddie states it was removed because of some USGA rule. BS. They have the auto club selection that you can turn on or off and it marks the round as non-compliant. This was the biggest waste of money. If my SGX would not have died (GPS Issues) I would still be using it. I should have gone to the Garmin 8, more features and no membership. Thanks SkyGolf of a piece of crap GPS!!!! Nice downgrade!!!! Looks like I am stuck with it and the membership for six more months and then BY BY!!!!

SPleas

United States
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:43 pm    Post subject:

Our records indicate that you submitted a request to us that may not have been resolved.

For further assistance, please feel free to contact Customer Support online using our Live Chat option. You may also reach us by phone at 866-SKY-GOLF (866-759-4653). Our business hours as Monday - Friday | 8:00 A.M. CST - 5:00 P.M. CST.
jellowood
United States

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:09 pm    Post subject:

I just got one and have to agree somewhat. I like the new screen but who tested this out before putting it on the market??!! Battery life is worse then previous models and should be better! IMO they should have made the unit bigger to hold bigger battery. I'll use my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 as an example....battery life was great compared to my new smaller Samsung S7 edge. Maybe SkyGolf should sell a bigger add on battery? You can do that with laptops and phones so why not this?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SkyGolf 360 Forum Index -> SkyCaddie Touch All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: