Home | Full Site
Forums:   Index  |  Search  |  Posting Guidelines  |  Forum FAQ  |  My Messages

Sky Caddie breeze problems

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

golfer80
United States

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:13 pm    Post subject: Sky Caddie breeze problems

I now have 4 Sky Caddie breezes. 3 of them are useless. Because of software problems. One is still under warranty and all they will do is replace with a "touch" unit for $200.00. What kind of warranty is that???? I am very good at putting the units into recovery mode and re-syncing. Because of all my practice at it. I plan on writing to as many sites as I can telling people what a scam Sky Caddie is. I have been a loyal customer for way over 10 years and this is how they treat me. I am very disappointed.

SPleas

United States
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:24 am    Post subject:

Hi,

Our records indicate that you submitted a request to us that may not have been resolved.

For further assistance, please feel free to contact Customer Support online using our Live Chat option. You may also reach us by phone at 866-SKY-GOLF (866-759-4653). Our business hours as Monday - Friday | 8:00 A.M. CST - 5:00 P.M. CST.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SkyGolf 360 Forum Index -> SkyCaddie Breeze All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: