Home | Full Site
Forums:   Index  |  Search  |  Posting Guidelines  |  Forum FAQ  |  My Messages

Bardmoor Golf and Tennis Club, Largo Florida

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SkyGolf 360 Forum Index -> SkyGolf GameTracker and GT1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

HADLY13
United States

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:46 pm    Post subject: Bardmoor Golf and Tennis Club, Largo Florida

Hey SkyGolf - every time I play Bardmoor, my GT doesn't work. I thought at first it was broken, but then it worked fine on other courses.
Bluetooth is fine, I can see the tracker on my phone, GT beeps when tagging. However, when I go to look at my round afterwards in SkyGolf 360, it appears that every time I tag a club, it thinks I'm starting a new round. So I have 40+ rounds with no data showing on my 360 home page.

Can someone please look into this?

Thanks.
HADLY13
United States

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:26 pm    Post subject: Bardmoor Golf and Tennis Club, Largo Florida

Played there again today. GT still doesn't register correctly. Sure would be nice if someone would fix this.
HADLY13
United States

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:16 pm    Post subject:

Sky Golf - does anyone even bother to read the forums? You spend this kind of money for YEARS and you would expect your gear to work right, or at least someone to try and fix it. What a crock of shit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SkyGolf 360 Forum Index -> SkyGolf GameTracker and GT1 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: