Home | Full Site
Forums:   Index  |  Search  |  Posting Guidelines  |  Forum FAQ  |  My Messages

Battery charging

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

John Anewalt

United States

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:58 am    Post subject: Battery charging

My Aire II won't fully charge and will shut down during a round. I have had it 8 months.

CustomerCareAdmin

United States
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:47 pm    Post subject:

Hi John Anewalt,

Thank you for posting. Does the Aire II show it has accepted a full charge on the battery indicator or does it show less than a full charge when you disconnect it? If it is not actually ever getting to a full charge, there may be an issue with the cable or charger being used.

Regards,

SkyGolf Customer Care

John Anewalt

United States

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:55 pm    Post subject: Battery Charging

It only charges to 3/4.

CustomerCareAdmin

United States
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:13 pm    Post subject:

If you have another similar USB cable, try charging with the other cable to see if there is a difference. Be sure to also try both charging in a USB port on a computer and a wall adapter, if possible. You can also try resetting the Aire II by pressing all 4 corner buttons at the same time.

Regards,

SkyGolf Customer Care
lerodentnoir
United Kingdom

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:19 pm    Post subject: Battery not charging

I have been experiencing the battery only lasting 6 holes (1 hour) and yes I have checked to see if it was fully charged. I have tried to reset but the screen displays boot loader v1.41 and three options, load updates, load backup, exit.

CustomerCareAdmin

United States
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:10 pm    Post subject:

Hi lerodentnoir,

Thank you for posting. You can select "exit" on the prompt you are seeing. If you are still experiencing battery life issues after the reset, it would be best to contact our support team directly to troubleshoot. If needed, a return authorization can be issued during your conversation.

Live Chat Support:

http://www.skygolf.com/skygolf/support/Contact%20Information.aspx

Regards,

SkyGolf Customer Care
LELLY61
United Kingdom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:25 am    Post subject: battery not fully charging

I have just updated and renewed my annual membership and this has started happening???
cheeky monkey1
United States

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:54 pm    Post subject: Battery not charging

My battery will not charge and actually says low battery with zero bars after it has been plugged in for hours. I have used computer and wall plug many times for multiple days. I reached out to the chat support a few weeks ago and they had me "reset" the unit and it worked for one round. He said if it persisted, then it might be defective and a replacement/refund could be justified.

Rick Durrant
tallen6039
United States

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:56 am    Post subject: Battery Life

I keep kicking myself after looking at all the negative reviews on this Skycaddie watch. I was excited after I purchased and charged my watch, only to make it about 11 holes before it needed to be charged again. Called and got that same routine of pressing in all 4 buttons to reboot the watch, now I ask you why does a watch right out of the wrapper and 4 days old need to be rebooted. Going to play this weekend and if watch only last 11 holes I will be requesting a refund.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SkyGolf 360 Forum Index -> SkyCaddie Aire All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: