Home | Full Site
Forums:   Index  |  Search  |  Posting Guidelines  |  Forum FAQ  |  My Messages

Skycaddie Linx Support Horrible

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

deadams47
United States

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:19 am    Post subject: Skycaddie Linx Support Horrible

I have been a Skycaddie customer/user for approximately 20 years. I have owned approximately 12 different products over the years and now own 2 watches and end up using the older one.
I contacted Skycaddie support about the battery not lasting 18 holes on the Linx before the warranty expired; answer, do a soft restart. They kept on putting me off and now the warranty has expired. My first Linx watch was stolen so I purchased a second one and I am sorry that I did. I will not own another Skycaddie product, the support system is the worst of any product I have ever owned.
One of my buddies owns a Garmin watch and the band broke. When he contacted Garmin for a new band, they replaced the watch. Guess what my next golf gps will be.
deadams47
United States

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:56 pm    Post subject:

Our records indicate that you submitted a request to us that may not have been resolved.

For further assistance, please feel free to contact Customer Support online using our Live Chat option. You may also reach us by phone at 866-SKY-GOLF (866-759-4653). Our business hours as Monday - Friday | 8:00 A.M. CST - 5:00 P.M. CST.
deadams47
United States

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:39 pm    Post subject: SkyCaddie LINX

I did contact "Live Chat" and they offered me a $75.00 trade-in. Whoopi-doo, every person that goes to Skycaddie is offered that. How about you take this piece of crap watch back and replace it? The chat person waved his magic wand over it last night and said I updated and it is "fixed". Nope, quit on hole 16 today after being on charge all night. Come on, stand behind your product.
tlavas
United States

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:31 pm    Post subject:

YOU ARE NOT ALONE...BEWARE...
rickde
United States

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:06 pm    Post subject: Linx battery won't last a round of golf

I had mine replaced and the replacement has never made it through a round of golf either. Best I can get is about 3 hours and it's done. I would never recommend this to anyone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SkyGolf 360 Forum Index -> SkyCaddie LINXTM All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: