Home | Full Site
Forums:   Index  |  Search  |  Posting Guidelines  |  Forum FAQ  |  My Messages

Bardmoor Golf and Tennis Club, Largo Florida

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SkyGolf 360 Forum Index -> SkyGolf GameTracker and GT1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

HADLY13
United States

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:46 pm    Post subject: Bardmoor Golf and Tennis Club, Largo Florida

Hey SkyGolf - every time I play Bardmoor, my GT doesn't work. I thought at first it was broken, but then it worked fine on other courses.
Bluetooth is fine, I can see the tracker on my phone, GT beeps when tagging. However, when I go to look at my round afterwards in SkyGolf 360, it appears that every time I tag a club, it thinks I'm starting a new round. So I have 40+ rounds with no data showing on my 360 home page.

Can someone please look into this?

Thanks.
HADLY13
United States

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:26 pm    Post subject: Bardmoor Golf and Tennis Club, Largo Florida

Played there again today. GT still doesn't register correctly. Sure would be nice if someone would fix this.

mustang6560

United States
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:57 pm    Post subject:

Hi Hadley13,

I apologize for the delayed response. I just sent an email to our development team to research your report. I'll keep you posted on our progress.

mustang6560

United States
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:43 am    Post subject:

HADLEY13, we didn't see anything suspicious with the course.

Do you think you'll play Bardmoor again? If so, we can follow your round in case you experience the issue again.
HADLY13
United States

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:11 pm    Post subject:

Not sure when I'll be playing Bardmoor again, but you can see in my SkyGolf 360, Scores from 6/18/17, how the Bardmoor round scored using the GT1.
I played the sister course (Bayou), and didn't have any issues there.
HADLY13
United States

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:17 pm    Post subject:

As an example on the 16th, there are 52 entries (I'm sure I deleted several). The one with a full score is the entry from my SGX.

mustang6560

United States
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:44 pm    Post subject:

We reviewed your round from the 16th, and unfortunately the data doesn't help us. I emailed you with additional information. Let me know if you didn't get it.
HADLY13
United States

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:37 pm    Post subject:

Hey Mustang - sent you an email, played the course yesterday. Every tag again is counting as the start of the round. So, hole 1, Driver, 6 Iron, putt, putt...
Next hole Driver....
Shows up on my end in 360 as 5 rounds at the course. Every shot is considered a round.
Checked my blue-tooth (connected), Mobile was saying it was syncing my shots, Mobile had the right course and distances (as compared to laser and my SGX).
Cleared my cache on my phone for the app, exited/re-entered "Continue Round", and still nothing worked.
Pain in the ass to go back through and delete all those rounds/shots, but I left some up so you could go look. Might be a good idea if there was a multiple select on 360 to delete rounds, especially when they don't exist.
Frustrated.

mustang6560

United States
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:00 am    Post subject:

We apologize that your round didn't go well but we should have enough info to investigate the issue. I'll keep you posted on our progress.

mustang6560

United States
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:10 pm    Post subject:

We fixed the issue so you should no longer experience the issue at Bardmoor. We also restored your recent round.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SkyGolf 360 Forum Index -> SkyGolf GameTracker and GT1 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: