Home | Full Site
Forums:   Index  |  Search  |  Posting Guidelines  |  Forum FAQ  |  My Messages

SGXUpdate.exe error

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Terry Wallen
Canada

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:19 pm    Post subject: SGXUpdate.exe error

I've tried to get my SGX into recovery mode but it just keeps starting with same error as in subject line above.
I cannot get into recovery mode using the procedure below. Any help appreciated.

5. While pressing the Info and Hole Buttons, press the Power button until the display turns on.

6. Once the display is on, release the Power button. Do not release the Info and the Hole buttons. After several seconds, the SGX will display "Recovery Mode".

7. After "Recovery Mode" appears on the device, release the Info and Hole buttons. Plug the SGX into the computer and click "Sync" at www.skygolf.com.

8. Once the device syncs, you should be prompted that an application update is available. Click Update Now.

Sad

CustomerCareAdmin

United States
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:24 am    Post subject:

Terry Wallen,

We have received your request for assistance with your SkyCaddie; however, in order to offer optimum service, we will need more information. For further assistance, please contact Customer Support by phone at 866-SKY-GOLF (866-759-4653).

Regards,

SkyGolf Customer Support
AcesIM
United States

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:15 pm    Post subject: Re: SGXUpdate.exe error

Terry Wallen wrote:
I've tried to get my SGX into recovery mode but it just keeps starting with same error as in subject line above.
I cannot get into recovery mode using the procedure below. Any help appreciated.

5. While pressing the Info and Hole Buttons, press the Power button until the display turns on.

6. Once the display is on, release the Power button. Do not release the Info and the Hole buttons. After several seconds, the SGX will display "Recovery Mode".

7. After "Recovery Mode" appears on the device, release the Info and Hole buttons. Plug the SGX into the computer and click "Sync" at www.skygolf.com.

8. Once the device syncs, you should be prompted that an application update is available. Click Update Now.

Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SkyGolf 360 Forum Index -> SkyCaddie SGX All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: