Our SkyGolf website allows you to manage your SkyCaddie courses, membership renewals, and other settings directly from the website using CaddieSync Express.
The 5 detailed steps below will help you install CaddieSync Express on Windows XP (service pack 3), Vista, 7, or 8:
1) Go to our website www.skygolf.com and select the "SYNC" button at the top right hand side.
2) Follow the online pop up instructions until you reach the "Download and Install" button. Press the "Download and Install" button to have your web browser download the file "Cxsetup.exe". Open "Cxsetup.exe" using your web browser to run the installation. Instructions for opening "Cxsetup.exe" with one of 3 major web browsers are below.
Look along the very bottom of your Internet Explorer web browser for the Internet Explorer prompt to either "Run" or "Save" the "Cxsetup.exe" file, and press "Run".
Select "Save" from the Firefox prompt, then press the arrow icon (pointing down) in the top right hand side of your Firefox web browser to view your downloads. Double-click the most recent downloaded file with file name “Cxsetup.exe” to open it.
Look toward the very bottom left-hand corner of your Chrome browser for a button with the file name "Cxsetup.exe". Click on it to open the file.
3) - Windows will question if you are sure you want to open the file. Press "Run" or "Continue".
4) - Windows will load an installation window on your screen (check mark option "SG3/SG4" if you have one of those models). Press "Install" to have Windows install CaddieSync Express, then "Finish" when the installation is complete.
5) - You are ready to use the website to sync or download courses. You can go back to the website and press "Next" to finish the original step-by-step instructions.
About CaddieSync Express:
CaddieSync Express is a tray application on your computer and is controlled by our website. Once installed, CaddieSync Express will display a blue circular icon with small white arrows in your Windows notification area (next to your time and date) to verify if it is running (or grey circular icon if it is not being used).