If you are unable to sync your SkyCaddie Linx or Watch on your new Mac computer, please follow these instructions:
1. Open the Safari web browser on your computer and Click Here
2. Scroll down the page until you see “Download for Macintosh OSX (v3.1)” and click on “Download VCP (832 KB).
3. The .dmg file will then begin to download into the “Download Folder” on your computer.
4. Once the .dmg file download is complete you need to double click on it. The “SilabsUSBDriverDisk” will then download to your Mac’s desktop. The file will be listed as “Silicon Labs VCP Driver…tall Disk”. (Double click it)
5. The file will open and you will need to click on the “Silicon Labs VCP Driver Installer”.
6. Follow the prompts given by the installer software.
7. Once it has successfully installed the drivers, you will be prompted to restart your computer. After a restart, you should be able to go to www.skygolf.com and "Sync"